UX/UI for beginners
This workshop will give you an overview-level understanding and the foundation for creating great experiences that focus on the user. You will explore the elements of UX and UI and its place within the product development cycle. You’ll uncover quick and easy user research techniques that will help in understanding users and their goals.
This seminar will be split into 3 short modules
- Module 1: User Research
- Module 2: User Experience Design (UX)
- Module 3: User Interface Design (UI)
When and where
- Module 1: November 7th, 3:00-5:00 pm (CET)
- Module 2: November 9th, 3:00-5:00 pm (CET)
- Module 3: November 14th, 3:00-5:00 pm (CET)
- Where: Online via MS Teams
- Language: English
Who can participate?
- This workshop is offered as part of the Axel Springer internal upskilling program.
- All colleagues of Axel Springer SE and its subsidiaries can participate
© Axel Springer SE 2022 – Axel Springer SE wants to become the world’s most successful digital publisher.