Between justice and discrimination: How do algorithms influence our society?
Date and Time: 19.06.2023, 3:30pm – 5:00pm
Duration: 1.5 hours
Level: Beginners and intermediate
Virtually via Microsoft Teams
For whom is this session?
- Employees, who want to be able to contribute to the debate around AI ethics and ensure that they can contribute to the development of inclusive technologies.
- Collegues, who are working in product, data, tech, and engineering roles who feel that they neglected the topic or do not have enough insights on it yet.
- Understanding what bias in algorithms means and which types of bias can occur.
- Gaining a better understanding of the debate around AI Ethics.
- Learning how to develop inclusive technologies.
- Knowing how you, as an individual and an organization, can contribute to more fairness in AI.
Who can participate?
- Open to all Axel Springer colleagues and its subsidiaries.
All of our upskilling offers are structured in short learning modules (each 1-2 hours) that break down the content into manageable chunks of information that can be easily assimilated by the participants and take up as little time as possible.
All events for 2023 will be held virtually via Microsoft Teams.
All times are in Central European Time (CET).
© Axel Springer SE 2022 – Axel Springer SE wants to become the world’s most successful digital publisher.