Time: 03:30pm – 05:00pm (CET)
Where: Virtual via MS Teams
Learn to create professional designs with Canva
Canva offers a wide range of design tools and templates for various design purposes, such as social media posts, posters, flyers, and presentations.
In this workshop, participants will learn how to use Canva to create professional designs quickly and efficiently. The goal is to build participants’ confidence in their skills and understanding of visual communication.
- Learn the basics of designing with Canva
- Become familiar with Canva tools and features
- Create a simple graphic or design in Canva
- Build confidence in their own design skills
- Learn to use Canva tools and templates efficiently
- Save time on design projects
Who can participate?
Open to all colleagues of Axel Springer and its subsidiaries.
Most of our upskilling offers are structured in short learning modules (each 1-2 hours) that break down the content into manageable chunks of information that can be easily assimilated by the participants and take up as little time as possible.
Most events for 2023 will be held virtually via Microsoft Teams.
All times are in Central European Time (CET).